Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Love Letters From Islam

To My Dearest love Khadra Abdille

     The most beautiful, graceful and wonderful woman on earth. My love is for no one else's my heart beats for no one else. when I say you are the most beautiful woman I will ever know, In Shaa Allah. I say this because it's true. I know that you may not believe me when I say this but I hope one day you will. In Shaa Allah I will continue to tell you. I will continue to love you. I hope Allah will continue to bless me with your presence when ever possible. I know you you say your not perfect but to me you are. To me you have no faults.

     When you are mad I believe you're beautiful, when your sad I believe your beautiful and when your happy I believe your beautiful. No matter what you wear say or do I find you to be beautiful. Your everything makes you the most beautiful. Your soul, your heart, your mind make you even more beautiful. I understand you may have things you need to work on in life, I do to. we as humans all of us are never perfect and I am not excluded from this. I my self have things in my own life I need to work on my self. I promise to you from this day forward, In Shaa Allah, we will work on them together. Our problems and personal issues. We will work on being better people and Muslims together.

     I love you, I always have and always will In Shaa Allah. If you ever need me I am here for you and hope to always be there for you. In Shaa Allah. Muwah I love you.

Your loving Fiance Adam Majewski

No comments:

Post a Comment