Monday, July 22, 2013

Love Letters From Islam

To my dearest Khadra

     like the love we both have for Allah I have in the deepest parts of my heart for you. Ingrained in every fiber of my being. A true love shared by very few yet miss understood by many on on Allah's green earth. The mere thought of you makes my heart sing with the greatest joy any many can experience. That which is almost as great as a life in service to God. In Shaa Allah, my love for you will always stay true and never be lost. The life I wish to live will never be with out you.

     Like the old saying goes behind all great men there are even greater women. If I am ever great it is because of you. my actions and choices are for you and Allah no one else. Not even my self. I will only be great because of the greatness you have instilled with in me.

Your Loving Fiance Adam Majewski.

No comments:

Post a Comment