Sunday, July 28, 2013

Insights In To Ramadan As A Muslim

Ramadan Kariim

    To the life long practicing Muslim Ramadan is not a new part of their practice. Fasting during day light hours for a month is not new. They know how to go about it practicing with persistent honest conviction. to the new Muslim how ever it is much harder then they may first persieve it to be. It's not the easiest thing in the world. Not even for my self being in the career choice that I am it is very very hard. I do have to admit that some times I wonder why I'm fasting, then I read a few pages of the Quran and I remember why. Its because of my faith. It's because of what I believe. It is part of who I am as a person. If I am to believe what I believe, the need to practice what I preach is part of it other wise then I become one of the hypocrytes and can not speak about what I believe in so I fast to show that I walk the walk as well talk the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment