Sunday, July 28, 2013

Twin Cities Race Training Entry 4

     As Training for the TC Marathon no matter what type of runner you are, only you can put in the work and need to put in the work. No one can do it for you how ever during race no one cheer for you but the spectators. Most marathon runners need their spectators, even the elite runners do. very few runners I've ever met need that out ward support in order to run a marathon as motivation. The ones for the most part how ever, who do need it are for the most part usually are newer runners and have not found their groove yet, Or merely run because they wanted to see if they could in general finish a marathon. My self I have noticed that even though I once did not need much motivation to train how ever I have needed much more motivation to run now a days just on the bases of the fact that my work schedule has be come such that I am so tired that running takes a lot out of me no matter what. I usually have been working night's until 12:30 some times 1:30 in the morning. It's very hard to handle and I need to get back to running, I miss it so much the amount of running I use to do. now it seems my running has been dropped down to a mere few miles. or at least what I consider a mere few miles a week.

     I will be hopefully getting back to it In Shaa Allah. I don't know how or when But hopefully it will all happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment