Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love Letters From Islam

To my Dearest Love Khadra

     True humanly love, directly from the deepest parts of ones heart is the greatest gift anyone can bestow on another person. To its fullest can only be given to one person. You once told me that beauty is nothing if there is nothing to offer. That if a man say's your beautiful specifically the man you plan on marrying, In Shaa Allah, it means nothing if you have nothing to offer in return for such a belief and statement from this person if you have nothing in return to offer this person who loves you the most. With the previous statement of that true human love directly from the deepest of ones heart, you have one of the greatest things to offer. Love. I don't ask for anything else but such love as this.

     Such love you have already offered and given. I love you with all my heart, I ask nothing of you but to return the love I have for you, to me. I believe you to be the most beautiful flower in the world. I wish nothing more then to be given the opportunity to always be with you and in your presents. I know some times it may seem as that we have nothing to do when together. As I have told you before I have not problem with just sitting with you or walking around. I don't even mind just going shopping with you and being there while you look at things you like or hope to one day have, as long as I am with you. My heart will, In Shaa Allah, always be yours and no one else's. If I bore you tell me. You never bore me. Just seeing you make's me smile. Just seeing you make's my heart sing.

     I love you.

Your Fiance Adam Majewski

No comments:

Post a Comment