Monday, July 15, 2013

Twin Cities Race Training Entry 2

     This week if any one has been, fallowing know that it is not the first full week but is the first half week of Ramadan. It has been really heard on me this past week. I kinda wish Ramadan was not during my first month of training but there is nothing I can do about it thats life for you. All I can do is deal with it and continue on. I've run 5 days this week and have had to knock down my mileage this first week to make sure I don't damage my body or anything or become very dehydrated. I will be hope fully upping my mileage this up coming week if I can hope fully Insha Allah. I will also be having an Interview with the south west journal about running through ramadan. I hope I all goes well.

     I've noticed that I am not really one in any way to toot my own horn. I don't really like talking about my self all to much except to those whom are closest to me. so I'm not really sure as to how the interview will go. How ever I hope it all goes well. It will ever be my first ever for anything. Luckily I will be working on upping my mileage soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment