Saturday, July 6, 2013

Global Deaf Muslims

     Hello everyone as many of you already know I'm Adam Majewski and have been running marathons at the competitive level for the past three seasons. I, this year how ever for my first season will be running the Twin Cities Marathon not to compete but to honor and hopefully help raise funds for a Non-Profit which is a very worth while group to support and one I feel is dear to my heart for varies reasons. This group in which I speak of is Global Deaf Muslims or GDM. It is a very worth while group to support whether you are muslim or a non-muslim.

     If you would like to know more about this great Non-profit I will be running for you can go to www.globaldeafmuslims.org and check them out. If you would like to help and make a donation you can send donations to 1821 University avenue west, suite s340 Saint Paul, MN 55104. Checks donations can be made out to GDM-MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment