Friday, July 26, 2013

Love Letters From Islam

To My Dearest Khadra

     I love you, from your Hijab to your chin, from your eyebrows to your shoulders, from your chin to your henna painted toes and from heart to your strong spirit. you are the most wonderful woman of my life. You are a woman of very few words yet very great actions. A writer, adventurer, activist  of sorts. You condemn the unjust and raise the up the just. I miss your sweet face and your kind words of encouragement I wish to alway's be with you. I do understand, that what I write in these letters of my experesive emotion towards you in condemned by many who find these words to be against gods wish for our modesty. Yet the emotions and feelings God gives us is never truly modest, not by any standard. These feelings of love which that what Allah is, is the strongest of them all. Be has given every person the gift of love. The ability to love one another as humans, one of many which is seldemly ever show between people. Especially amongst us muslims. Not many of our fellow muslims know or understand any form of love except the love of Allah even though we are commanded by him to love each other as we love him while we are in this life.

     you and I are of the lucky few who are able to show such love to each other. A true love from ones heart. Coming from it's greatest depths, in such a way that it almost match's that of the love of God we both have. My heart on either is yours for ever. In Shaa Allah.

-Always yours  your fiance Adam Majewski

No comments:

Post a Comment