Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Insights in to Ramadan as a Muslim

    As this fine month of Ramadan continues it breeds great wisdom and knowledge of ones self, as an individual and as a member of humanity. It allows a person insight it to the human experience, that which a person can achieve on an individual scale. All people are a very social species. many would argue the wording of what I say of us being a species. Mainly because many feel we are not animals, yet on our base levels of anything that is what we are. We are all in all animals, ones which have evolved to a point in which we have a kind a of intilectual awareness which is some what higher then other life forms on earth. we are the domanent animal created by God as stewerds. Ones to watch over others. Many how ever do not share the same feelings on this matter as my self yet, I am at a point in my life where I do not really care. My reasoning is cause I know that I need to at least do my part and do what I feel God wants of me. This how ever I am not fully sure of yet. What i feel he want's me to be is that of a runner. I run not only because it is good for me but I'm also good at it. I run for my fiance so I can continue to be there for her and live a long life. Even though the langth of my life is unknown what I do know is that I need to try my best to be there for my fiance. For as long as possible. Not only for her, but for my self as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment