Thursday, August 15, 2013

Twin Cities Race Training Entry 6

Bismillahir Ramnhir Rahim

Alhamdulillah I was able to go on my first mid distance run this past week which felt really good after going through ramadan last month. In Shaa Allah I will be doing better the next few months until the TC Marathon. I have started working more with GDM recently. I am doing some writing work with them In Shaa Allah I have recently finished a donation pledge letter for them. Last week I was able to get up to about 30 miles for the week total which is not all that much but since ramadan i feel good about it Alhamdulillah. My body is still a little week from fasting but I feel I am getting stronger. slowly but surely again.

Bismillahir

Allah Please except this Dua as I come in to my own as a runner I wish nothing more then to have the strength to continue and complete the marathon this year as I pace other runners.

In shaa allah

No comments:

Post a Comment